5 Useful Tips For Successful Mobile Marketing Campaigns
Mobile marketing is essential for the survival of the business. But if you are wondering that simply implementing any mobile marketing strategy will do the job for you, you need to reconsider.
The thing is, with the advent of technology mobile marketing strategies are changing at a rapid pace. This means the way you are using email marketing, or push notification marketing today using Android or iOS push notification does not guarantee you the same results tomorrow.
You have to come up with new yet effective ideas for your mobile marketing campaign. You have to do some market research and then design the strategy accordingly.
Well, to make this task easier for you here are some useful tips for successful mobile marketing campaigns.
- Use Push Notifications Effectively: If you are wondering that simply sending an SMS is enough then you are not doing any good to your business. In this era, push notifications are one of the best ways to earn the attraction that you are looking for.
Even when it comes to Push Notifications it doesn’t mean that you keep on sending simple push notifications. It is all about using the rich media, segmentation, and personalization that makes the difference. It is how effectively you are designing your message that matters. It is the selection of the right timing that makes the difference.
Most above all, it is the content that you chose, makes all the difference. If you are simply sending push notifications like other business owners you are not making any difference. But on the other hand, if you are adding creativity, it will force the audience to open and see your push notification.
- Use Social Media: According to “Datareportal” currently, there are more than 7.83 billion people around the world. If we go with the urbanization it stands to 56.4%. Now if we go with unique mobile phone users around the world, they are more than 5.22 billion that accounts for 66.6% of the total world population. Now if we further go with the active social media users around the world, they are more than 4.20 billion. This accounts for 53.6% of the total world population.
When it comes to the total number of social media users who access social media via mobile phones, it stands to 4.15 billion which is 98.8% of the total social media users. This means most of the audience from around the world are using their phones to access various social media platforms. So it is a huge opportunity to take advantage of social media mobile marketing. Haven’t you seen a lot of ads while accessing Facebook, Instagram, or other social media platforms?
- Video Marketing: When it comes to mobile phones, people like to carry them all the time. They like to spend their idle time surfing the internet, watching videos, and so on. This is where you can target them.
You can use video marketing to your advantage. It is one of the effective strategies to stay in the competition. Moreover, it is cheaper than many other techniques and is not going to drain your bank accounts. It is one of the fast yet effective ways to convey useful information regarding your products and services. You can share more information using video marketing as compared to long SMSs and emails.
Mobile video marketing is one of the effective ways to communicate with your audience from all around the world.
- Focus on Landing Pages: Landing pages or mobile site pages play a crucial role when it comes to sales. The thing is, most of the users haven’t visited your platform earlier. In this case, if you are able to convince them to land on some specific page via the link then the experience of users counts the most
The landing pages must be bug-free and have to load quickly before the user gets an idea about your platform and leave it without giving a second glance. On average, it takes only 2-3 seconds to leave an impression on the user via the mobile site page. Any moment the time increases, or a bug prevents it from loading properly, the user will lose interest and leave your platform.
- Feedback: Feedback plays a crucial role to create a solid relationship with the audience. It is also one of the effective ways to know your shortcomings. The thing is, it is good to ask customers what they want from you and what are the problems that they are facing on your platform.
The statistical data collected from the feedback will help you to rectify various issues at the earliest possible time. Thus it will help you to avoid any damage that is difficult to repair in the later stages.
Moreover, the valuable feedback will also give you an idea to build your future campaigns. It is a good idea to read and respond to customer reviews for establishing a better relationship with the customers. It will make them feel that they are being heard and understood.
When it comes to a mobile marketing campaign, it is not something that you can go for without giving a second thought. It requires proper planning to get the results that you are looking for. It requires deep research before implementation. To make it successful some of the top tips are presented to you here. Now the choice is yours.
Author Bio: Wonderpush provides you an opportunity to boost your mobile marketing campaign. It provides you with both Android and iOS push notifications.