How to Cancel All Alarms at Once: Android and iPhone
It happens at times that you want to de-clutter, cancel, and deactivate your alarm or wake-up call feature available on your Android and iPhone/iPad devices. Your need to de-clutter mainly arises out of the long list of alarms you have set on your device or simply set alarms afresh.
Often, multiple alarms set on your devices create problems, especially when you are among people or may be attending a meeting in the office. Selecting such need-based alarms and de-cluttering them one by one is time-consuming. It is more so, as your device may have quite a large number of such alarms.
Setting alarms on the clock is very helpful, but it can also create problems at times. For example, you may be very busy in an office meeting, conversing with a customer about a sales-related job, answering someone over the phone, or even attending an interview, but the alarm bell will start ringing.
This not only puts you in an awkward position, disrupts your concentration on the job, or hampers work, but also becomes quite an uncomfortable thing. Due to these reasons, you may want to cancel all alarms at once on your Android and iPhone.
The reason is that the alarms, once set on a clock, will act automatically. To avert this, you can delete them all while following certain set rules. Being a mechanical and digital device, your Android and iPhone cannot remove such alarms if you don’t follow the set rules.
The best way to get rid of such alarms, many of which are not very necessary, is to cancel them all at once. But you must know this process of de-cluttering on both your Android and iPhone devices.
How to Cancel All Alarms at Once:
You can do this by navigating to apps in the following manner:
- Scroll down and tap on Apps within the Settings menu.
- Select the clock app from the list of installed applications.
- Having done this, you should go to the Clock App settings and tap on Clear Data.
- Finally, you can confirm this action by selecting OK.
More specifically, you should follow certain steps for de-cluttering. You must note that without moving step-by-step, you cannot stop alarms. This necessitates that you follow the set rules for de-cluttering, which are digitised and mechanical.
For alarm management (clearing unwanted alarms), you should do the following:
Cancel All Alarms in One Move
You can remove all alarms at once by following a specific digital or technical method. The step-by-step method is pointed out below:
- Go to the Access Settings menu on your Android phone.
- Navigate to Apps by scrolling down and tapping “Apps” within the Settings menu.
- Select Your Clock: Now you should select the “Clock” app from the list of installed applications.
- Inside the Clock App, tap on Clear Data.
- Confirm this by selecting Ok.
iOS Alarm Clearance: iOS lacks a built-in feature to clear all alarms at once. But it allows you to create and label alarm groups under which you can categorise alarms.
For alarm clearance, you should take the following steps:
- Open the Clock app and move to the Alarm tab.
- Tap “Edit” and then “Add Alarm.”
- Now you should set the time and repeat options for the new alarm.
- Under “Label,” tap “Edit” and create a label for the alarm group.
- Your final step is to save the alarm.
Cancel All Alarms At Once: Android
Alarms set on an Android phone can be deleted by you by taking the following steps:
- You can press the stop button located at the bottom of the alarm screen to disable the alarm bell if it is running.
- To dismiss the alarm, you can press Snooze. This can disable it before the next alarm buzzes.
- If the time for the alarm is up, you can tap the Dismiss button.
How to Delete All Alarms on iPhone
If you are using an iPhone, there are a number of ways to stop or cancel the alarm. For this, you have to take the following steps:
- Tap the Stop button located at the bottom of the alarm screen if the alarm is already running.
- If you want to stop the alarm, which is likely to start anytime, you should start the Clock App, tap the Alarm button, and tap the green button to cancel an upcoming call or a call that has already buzzed.
- On your iPhone, there is an alarm delete button. You can keep swiping this button to delete the alarms.
Thus, you can easily cancel all alarms on your Android using the steps mentioned above.
Alarms on your Android and iPhone are an integral part of your time management. It updates you on your daily routine so that you can manage your time accordingly. But the problem arises when you create multiple alarms for a host of purposes or as reminders. This is where you face trouble. You may not require many unwanted alarms, but it will buzz as soon as you set it. Due to this reason, you need to delete such unwanted alarms. It is more so because alarms, which may not be necessary or of primary importance, will buzz when you are very busy in an office or engaged in a meeting. Such an alarm can be embarrassing for you. The best way is to clear or de-clutter the alarm bells.