deploying windows 10: automating deployment by using system center configuration manager
Our computer system is centered with the 2012 R2 configuration manager in a higher version, which we mostly like to utilize for the windows ten deployment. When we are looking for an in-place upgrade meant for windows 10, we also upgrade it with the system center configuration manager’s help. Still, we need to get a complete idea regarding the system center configuration manager (SCCM) for practical use. With the help of Microsoft SCCM Training, one can easily gain full knowledge of the system center configuration manager that would help in real time implementations. In this blog post we are going to discuss how to automate the deployment by using SCCM.
What is SCCM
SCCM is a windows product based on the single infrastructure, and its aim is physical unification and virtual ad clients. It uses windows management which maintains pace for windows ten updates and offers security for the endpoint to provide malware security and identification. It allows us to display the information for reporting on users, applications, software, and updates.
It works like a viable solution for enterprises that can afford it and maintain the infrastructure of windows. It has become the norm by having various mixed operating systems, but it is less valuable when it comes to the effectiveness and capabilities of patching. Companies may face developing threats and continuous surface expansion, various organizations which are understaffed require an efficient way for exposure elimination for automax vulnerabilities. Automax is nothing but a platform of cyber hygiene that closes the aperture attack through traditional solutions.
Windows 10 automation deployment by using system center configuration manager
For this process of windows automation deployment, we need to follow some guidelines by using the system center configuration manager. We can utilize the task sequence of the system center configuration manager for the complete automation process. Before this process, we need to make sure that we have windows ten and its folder extracted iso file. Then we are required to launch the console of the configuration manager for the deployment automation. It helps in OS deployment, which explores the OS for enterprise devices. It allows users administrators to manage and deliver the device updates in the enterprise.
It also enables administrators for application delivery for all instruments of our organization. It helps monitor health to display the health console and activities of clients and notifies customers when statics of health reduce the past as a particular level. Various essential features of SCCM help administrators to address the BYOD trend in companies. It maintains the management, which is user-centric. The given below are the guidelines for the deployment process.
- First, we need to launch the configuration manager’s console, then click on the library of software.
- Select the operating system and give a right-click on the OS’s images and click on the add.
- In the next step, we need to specify the path which maintains install. Win with the next click.
- Later, the click on the remaining close steps is completed, making sure that we have explored the distribution point.
- Using the software library, expand the OS overview and then give right-click for sequence and task designing.
- Select the build option and then capture the OS reference image.
- Gave a name for this task sequence to choose the image of the boot.
- Specify the passwords for the local administrator.
- Fix when you require to add deployments updates of software.
- Then the task sequence is deployed for all unfamiliar collections of computers.
- Click F12 in the boot on the network for the process beginning.
- Select The task sequence
- Monitor the process of OSD through the opening file of smsts.log
- Install the windows 10
- Finally, our windows ten successfully installed.
It also maintains cloud-native, which avails globally, and enforces third-party patch management and OS enforcement. With this, IT may gain quick visibility sharing and control of current virtual endpoints for rich infrastructure. The modern experience of patch management of cloud-native offers a free trial for 15 days, which starts the recapturing of the automax of our surface attack. Windows has support from ADK, which suits the windows version we are deploying, for windows deployment with the system center configuration manager’s help for the latest device.
Advantages of SCCM
SCCM is a complex application that turns out to be overwhelming for the negative without any experience. MSP partnering like dalechek may offer a dedicated team of engineers to our organizations for work configuration in MECM. SCCM helps for automation deployment of Windows 10. Along with these, it provides various advantages as given below.
- Empowers user productivity: it permits the access for employees to essential applications they require to stay productive, the practical tools of administrators secure the information of the sensitive core.
- Endpoint security: endpoint security uses the integrated update of the engine of the window for antimalware management. It allows us to maintain our client’s computer to use the new security versions.
- Asset intelligence: it helps to license administrators for application monitoring that is downloaded to maintain tracking and determines the used applications. It permits us in license control in our environment to ensure our counts in the audit compliance.
- Centralized IT infrastructure management: SCCM allows us to control the configurations and decrease the operations maintenance and technical responses for time assistance. It produces customizable and comprehensive reports to consume simply for crucial decisions of the business.
Disadvantages of SCCM
Along with advantages, the system center configuration manager also has some disadvantages, and the following are some essential disadvantages of SCCM.
- There are no failures of instant notices while the software is downloading to get user pop-up warnings.
- Customers have no idea about the downloading of software to stumble.
- It slowly pushes the latest applications, which may lead to malicious viruses through users.
- When the server of SCCM is low, there is no chance for any other installation.
- When the software push becomes problematic, then the software version’s downloading is flawed, which affects the customers.
After reading the above post, we come to know the complete details of the windows ten deployment. For that, we require a system center configuration manager to support the clients of windows. Its matrix helps in an outdated version running in SCCM and ensures site update to capture the image of windows and its deployment. For the windows ten portal, choose the language and architecture select the download button. We need to import the version of Windows 10 and its WIM file for the deployment of OS, and we require to install the ISO file in the guide of the first step.