What are the places that you need to visit in the city of Chennai?
Chennai is one of the most important economic and educational centres of South India and has become one of the most important places for information technology firms and several other kinds of business organisations to flourish. Visiting this particular city for any kind of purpose will always allow the individuals to enjoy the thought of exploring it and enjoying the beautiful monuments of this particular city very successfully. So, if you are planning to visit the city of Chennai for any reason then planning your stay in the Park Hyatt Chennai is a very good idea because of the basic facilities provided by this particular hotel along with tiptop guests serving experience. Following are the most important places to be visited in this particular city today itself:
- The marina Beach: If you are interested to depend on the beach atmosphere then visiting Chennai for the Marina Beach is a very good idea because this particular place will help in providing you with the best possible access to the longest beach in India and one of the longest beaches in the whole world. Diverting proper time to visit this amazing place in morning or evening is very much advisable for people so that everybody can experience the best views in the city very successfully. Here you can significantly go with the option of building sandcastles and playing the games like beach volleyball.
- Valluvarkottam Chennai: This is considered to be one of the most important spots associated with poetic literature and relevance in Chennai. This particular area can be perfectly devoted to the Tamil scholars and for that have been built in there only. The magnificence associated with this particular area is very much vital to be understood by people which is the main reason that visiting this particular area is very much advisable. The timings for this particular place are 8:30 AM-5:30 PM.
- Thousand lights Mosque Chennai: This is considered to be the most which are considered to be a very good place for the worship of local Muslims and it will be lighting up the area of Chennai. It has been very well believed that approximately more than 1000 lights were required to the light of this particular area which is the main reason that it is known as the thousand lights Mosque. This particular place is spectacular in terms of glowing and is considered to be one of the most important and popular places in the city of Chennai as well.
- Elliot‘s Beach Chennai: This particular area is considered to be very much famous to be visited by friends and family because of the vibe associated with that particular area. This is one of the cleanest seafronts in India and here people can significantly go with the option of relaxing and sunbathing without any kind of doubt. This particular place is considered to be one of the best possible places for couples to enjoy the greatest Moonlight walk without any kind of issues.
- DakshinaChitra Chennai: This particular place is considered to be the best possible picture of the South and is considered to be the living history museum in Chennai. It has more than 18 houses that have been put together in terms of depicting the culture, architecture, craft and lifestyle of the South Indian states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala. It has more than 4000 artefacts and the place is very much capable of providing people with the best possible insights about the culture of South India so that everybody can embrace it and cherish it very successfully.
- Asta Lakshmi Temple Chennai: This particular temple is regarded as the place of Goddess Lakshmi which is the goddess of wealth as well as knowledge. This particular temple is only a few kilometres away from the beach and has been constructed with the motive of worship in the eight stars of Goddess Lakshmi. The ambience associated with this particular temple is top-notch and the best part is the temple complex which will help in providing people with the peace of mind element in their life very successfully.
- Government museum Chennai: If the individuals are lovers of the artefacts and are interested to enjoy the best possible modern South Indian bronzes then visiting this particular place is worth it. The gallery house is made over here are very much capable of depicting the life of the Gautam Budh related to the second century and this particular place is truly a gym for the kids to have a clear idea about the basic historical facts of Chennai city.
- Mylapore: This particular area is considered to be the best possible opportunity of soaking into the rich and colourful culture of Chennai and further is considered to be the best possible opportunity of becoming the best member of the rich history of South India. The beautiful temples associated over here are very much capable of providing people with the complete opportunity of combining the endless options for shopping and making the neighbourhood one of the best possible entertainment places in Chennai.
- Guindy National Park: If the individuals are getting the feeling of adventurous nature then there is no need to worry because the National park will always help in providing people with the best possible facilities of spending time with your family very successfully and loving every bit of this particular place very well.
- Kapaleeshwarar Temple Chennai: The holy shrine of Lord Shiva was demolished by the Portuguese explorers and was rebuilt during the Vijayanagara empire. This particular temple has a very great and rich history and is very much successful in terms of providing people with the best possible and marvellous architectural looks. So, the city visit of Chennai is incomplete without visiting this particular temple.
Hence, whenever individuals are interested to visit the city of Chennai then planning your stay in the Park Hyatt Chennai is very much important to have easy access to the top tourist attractions of the city very successfully.