How to Solve or Fix the [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] Error Code?
While we live in an age that is dominated by social networks, people continue to utilize email for official reasons. Whatever the progress we made in other media, we cannot forget about email. There are a variety of emailing platforms like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, and much more.
Most companies and offices utilize MS Outlook only. MS Outlook offers faster, more secure, and simpler email services to its users. But you may still stumble upon [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] error code sometimes. Relax! You can fix this problem without professional assistance.
What is a [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] error code?
In truth, [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] simply an error message for email. When you spot this error you should resolve it. While the error isn’t significant, it could change and alter the settings for your email.
Main Reasons for [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] error
The very first question that comes to our mind on noticing [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] error code is why it happened. If we know the root reason behind the issue and the way to fix it becomes easy. The following are some possible explanations.
- Abrupt shut-down of Outlook: If you force-close Outlook the chances are that you’ll encounter this error.
- Versions that are out of date: Have you ever looked up the versions available for Outlook. If you haven’t this could have been the cause.
- A slow internet connection: It might come as a surprise however, it’s a fact. If you’re experiencing low internet speed, you’re likely to encounter this error.
- Pending Windows update: Similar to what happens with Outlook, having the auto-update turned off for Windows can also be the reason behind the pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 issue.
- The cache and cookies haven’t been cleared in a long time: If you’re using the internet version, a huge chunk of cookies and cache is a huge amount that the web browser has to deal with. This could cause this error.
- Utilizing multiple accounts: Outlook allows you to add multiple accounts in the program. However, if you do this you could encounter an error.
- In the absence of an official version: A lot of people are using MS Office without licenses. They do it in the most devious, illegal ways that are possible.
[Read more: pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8 email error solutions]
10 Simple Ways to Fix the [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] error code?
1) Licensed Version
Many of the technical problems are caused by the version. If you’re experiencing these issues frequently, choosing a version that is licensed on the Microsoft official site is a good option.
Log in to Microsoft and purchase a Licensed MS Office Suite, including the MS Outlook package as well.
2) Delete Cookies
PC mechanics are always advising that we keep our PC current, but we frequently fail in doing this. You can remove all unwanted cache and cookies by removing them from your Internet settings.
In less than five minutes, your computer will be fully up-to-date. Apart from removing any cookies that are left, I recommend a complete disc cleaning every month at least.
3) Changing SMTP Port
If you’re not interested in computers it is possible that you have not ever heard the term Simple Mail Transfer Protocol or SMTP. Simply put, it’s a set of guidelines for how to transmit electronic mail. If the previous two strategies don’t work You can play around on your SMTP settings. How do you go about doing that?
- Open Outlook (we guess you already have done it).
- Log in to your account, and then click Settings.
- Then, you must be on your Advanced tab.
- There you’ll find the host number 465. It is necessary to change this number to 587.
4) Reinstall the MS Office Suite
It is likely that you know that Outlook is a component of the MS Office suite. To remove Outlook it is necessary to remove the entire program. Of course, the traditional method is employed here. You can remove MS Office from the Control Panel.
5) Upgrade Your Windows OS
In some cases, there are occasions when the message [pii_email_9ade on your screen is because of the issue in the Windows OS. Don’t worry. Make backups of all the important files and update your Windows to the latest version.
As a note of caution, if you are installing the most current version of Windows OS on your PC Then the MS Office suite needs to be up-to-date too. With the latest operating system and application, there is a chance that you won’t encounter such issues.
6) Stop Using PC-based Application
MS Outlook is one of the rare applications that can serve two functions. It can be used as a PC-based integrated tool or as a web-based version. Recently, its web-based software has become sought-after due to its speed, efficiency and user-friendly interface.
However, people who are busy use the PC-based interface for its ease of use as well as security as well as instant message. If the Windows-based MS Outlook application is showing issues, then sign in with your browser.
Most of the time, a number of MS Outlook errors go by entering your email address through your browser instead of using the wizard.
7) Remove Duplicate Accounts
Sometimes Outlook will display the account repeatedly. It’s no wonder that you’re getting the error. Even if you don’t have a duplicate account, you must attempt to delete everything, not just one. You may be able to avoid this error.
- Open Outlook and go to the Files
- Go to Account Settings >> Account Settings. Then, select the email address you wish to remove.
- Click the Remove button. Make sure you hit Ok in the final confirmation dialog box.
8) Perform a Disc Cleanup
The fact that you’re stuck here doesn’t mean that any of the techniques we’ve provided you with did the trick. Therefore, we’re about to provide you with an overall suggestion to clean your disc.
Find disc cleanup in the Start menu, then select the option Disc Cleanup from the results available.
Choose the drive you wish to cleanse (we prefer drive C). Press Ok.
In this case, you must choose the right type of file to clean. If you’re unsure what type to choose, the selection will provide a short description. Hit Ok.
9) Check Your Antivirus Settings
Beyond the firewall you are using by default, Antivirus tools have their own security gates and walls that secure your computer. In the same way, you should examine the security of your Antivirus software for any indication that suggests it is blocking access to your network to Outlook.
10) Take Expert Help
When the MS Outlook still shows error messages, it is in need of an expert’s supervision. We’ve already discussed some of the most well-known and easy DIY strategies to resolve these problems. If these techniques don’t work, call an MS Outlook technician now.
Technical mistakes are unavoidable and unpredictable. As you are writing the most important mail, you might be able to notice an irritating MS Outlook error message on the screen. It is imperative to resolve it quickly. The issue won’t be resolved by itself.
These are software-related errors and require immediate examination. It is possible to fix a technical issue at home by applying the tips above and adjustments. If you are unable to grasp the technical aspects of your PC, you should contact an engineer certified by Microsoft to assist you.